Information Collection And Use
● While using https://ibitbros.com or any of its subpages, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your name, email, physical street address, internet protocol address or any other personal information you provide us with.
● By using https://ibitbros.com or any of its subpages, you give iBitBros valid consent to the use and collection of cookies or other local storage where legally required. You also acknowledge that we may use the collection, sharing, and use of personal data for personalization of ads or other services.
If you would like to revoke your valid consent, you can email us a request to delete your data.
● Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit https://ibitbros.com or any of its subpages.
● This Log Data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of https://bitbros.com or any of its subpages that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
● In addition, we will use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze user data so that we can provide the user with a better overall experience. For more information, Google's privacy practices can be found here at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Data Retention Policy And Managing Your Information
● We may retain any user provided data or automatically collected information for up to 38 months, or more in some cases, and thereafter, may store it in our servers and emails. Google has introduced data retention controls. Starting May 25, 2018, Google Analytics will automatically delete user and event data that is older than 38 months. If you’d like us to delete any data and/or any user provided data that was obtained via https://bitbros.com or any of its subpages, please contact us on our contact page at https://ibitbros.com/contact and we will try to respond in a reasonable amount of time. Please note that some or all of the user provided data may be required in order for the website to fully function properly.
What are my Opt-Out Rights
● You can stop any/all collection of information by simply not visiting https://ibitbros.com and its subpages.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by iBitBros
● Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services by Google Analitics to help us improve https://ibitbros.com or any of its subpages and our services. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We collect anonymized data to analyze the popular traffic areas and times so that we can give the user a better overall experience.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information
● As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
● When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
● With our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
● If iBitBros LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via a prominent notice on the https://ibitbros.com homepage of any change in ownership or uses of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
● We may use any or all of your personal information to contact you if you send us an email so that we can get back with you properly.
● Cookies are files with small amounts of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
● Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of https://ibitbros.com or its subpages.
● The security of your personal information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. Please be aware that, although we try hard to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
● If you have any questions regarding your privacy while using https://ibitbros.com or any of its subpages, or have questions about our practices, apps or services, please contact us via our contact page at https://ibitbros.com/contact.